The Oreck Elevate Control Bagged Upright Vacuum is a versatile machine designed to give your carpets a high-quality clean. Lightweight but powerful, this machine effectively traps allergen matter and successfully maneuvers those hard to reach areas. This machine is built to give you the best of both worlds: all the power of a bagged machine with the light design of a bagless one. Thanks to its incredibly efficient motor, Control is able to provide powerful suction and filtration without needing to be bulky or heavy and can be easily carried up or downstairs, plus fits snugly into small storage areas.
- Customize your Clean - With two-speed fingertip controls that enable you to adjust speed based on your surface type.
- Select Filtration Bag - Allergen bags trap at least 99% of particles at 5 microns or greater
- SaniSeal System - Automatically seals to lock in allergens, dust and debris.
- Lightweight Materials and Premium Design - Combine to deliver maximum performance at half the weight of most vacuums.
- Full Access Low-Profile Design with Bright LED Headlights - Finally reach under your furniture and see things you normally could not with 5 LED headlights. An extended 30 ft cord provides an extra-large cleaning radius.
||Less than 9 lbs.*
||5 Bright LED Headlights
||SaniSeal® SELECT Allergen Filtration
||3-year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.