5" Low-Profile Foundation - Solid wood base that extends the life and improves the performance of a mattress.
- Contract Grade - Overbuilt system found in heavy usage facilities. Stronger for your home.
- Solid Wood on Wood - Provides a solid feel that will help the set hold its firmness, provide a stable system, and extend the life of your mattress.
- No Bowing - Solid wood 2" x 3" run the entire length of the foundation, from head to toe.
- Cross Strength - Overbuilt with actual 1" x 3" wood cross slats, not 1x2s, and you get up to 40 percent more of them from this foundation build.
- Double Center Strength - Built with two queen front-to-back trusses. Each truss has complete vertical stabilizers rather than one bottom positioned center rail.
- Seat Edge Strength - Your system has five queen and five in twin XL vertical supports, or four verticals in twin and full. Those verticals are properly spaced along your seat edge.
- Amish Crafted - Amish mitered and cut wood system materials made in USA.
- Made in Wisconsin - Proudly made in Two Rivers since 1984.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.