Maximum capacity, efficiency and dependability are what make this classic upright freezer from Danby stand above the rest. This unit saves on floor space because of the upright design and the Energy efficient design means it will help cut down your monthly electricity bills. This full-sized freezer provides a more-than-generous 16.7 cubic feet (473 litres) of storage capacity. This unit features a white interior and exterior design with digital thermostat for maximum accuracy and a bright interior light that makes it an easy task to find your favorite frozen food items. This popular model offers plenty of storage options with adjustable interior shelves along with additional door shelving for smaller, more frequently used items. In addition, it comes with a worry-free 5 year warranty on parts and labour along with in-home service.
- 16.7 cu. ft. (473 L) capacity upright freezer
- Convenient frost free design prevents frost buildup on the inside of the unit
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Intuitive digital thermostat allows for more precise temperature control
- Fast freeze function: Continuous operation freezes large quantities of food more quickly
- 6 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and higher temperature alarm
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- Interior LED light
||32 1/16 "
||30 5/16 "
||71 4/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.